Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Amazing game, the idea unique, fun, and the background music sounds amazing.

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Amazing but...

You need to fix some stuff. It took a full sleep away for just killing a deer and the meat didn't even give me a inch on the hunger scale. Plus the coconuts don't help thirst. Why not, they are mostly liquid. I understand it suppose to be hard but it seems almost impossible.

Goin Up Goin Up

Great Game

but my mouse keeps going off the flash so I keep messing up. But still it's a great game.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Best game Ever

This game is amazingly fun. It's even funnier then the actual Pokemon games. I wish the real pokemon games were like this.

Dress Up Lilly REMASTERED Dress Up Lilly REMASTERED

Best Dress Up Game

I like how her face get red when you take her cloths off. It makes it more fun.

Evas Love Hentai Evas Love Hentai

Great Game

The only thing I don't care for is after they cum it changes to the next positions. Which was annoying when I wanted to see what every cum looked like.

Sin-sister responds:

Ah yes, I've been waiting for this comment, it bothers me too. Unfortunately I ran out of time to fix that :/

Rendo Love Hentai Rendo Love Hentai

Very good game

She looks like she's retard while she sucking it lol

Sin-sister responds:

Ar ahah, thanks, maybe

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Amazing Work!

Some of these pictures are amazing. You should put up a poll so people could vote on which ones they would like to see colored.

Zombie Splatter Zombie Splatter

Great Game

Very fun game but I don't like the zombies that shoot fireball. Kinda takes away the point of them being zombies.

Miyuki Hentai Lucky Star Miyuki Hentai Lucky Star

Sweet

Holy crap there 32 different ways you can rub his dick. Good work most games only have like 7.

Kajio responds:

This was my first hentai, so I was testing a lot out and being creative I guess :P